Listen on The Mission WMCA
Monday9:00AM - 9:30AM
Tuesday9:00AM - 9:30AM
Wednesday9:00AM - 9:30AM
Thursday9:00AM - 9:30AM
Friday9:00AM - 9:30AM
Women and Emotional Infidelity - II
We can all agree that adultery is wrong, and has devastating effects on a marriage. But is it bad to flirt with a co-worker or talk to a former love interest online? On this edition of Family Talk, author Julie Barnhill explains how women in particular can find themselves in emotionally unfaithful situations. She shares her own struggles with this sin, and unpacks how innocent behavior can lead to tragic outcomes.
- Women and Emotional Infidelity - II - 1/17/2020
- Women and Emotional Infidelity - I - 1/16/2020
- Brain Health 101 - 1/15/2020
- Embracing Love and Respect in Marriage - II - 1/14/2020
- Embracing Love and Respect in Marriage - I - 1/13/2020
- Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America - II - 1/10/2020
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
So what does this mean for your marriage?
In The Undeniable Differences Between Husbands and Wives, Dr. James Dobson talks about how men and women differ, how they complement each other, and how understanding these truths is key to enjoying a successful, intimate, long lasting marriage.